Friday 26 January 2018

January Scavenger Hunt


Yellow
The daffodils I designed and made


Starts with an........."O"
I always seem to have a bowl of Onions on the work top.
Onion Soup anyone?


Light
The light from the window reflected onto the television


Found
We found this part of a house-brick whilst gardening many years ago, we would like to think it is a date rather than a registration number.  Our house was built in the fifties on what would have been farmland


Colourful
Dinner I made last Hallow'een.  
Starting at the top; Roasted Carrots, Broccoli, Purple Potatoes mashed with butter, Sausages.  Looks revolting especially the potatoes, but it was actually very nice.


My Choice
My granddaughter taking a photograph of me, taking a photograph of her

13 comments:

  1. Great photos Julie & wouldn't it be good if the brick could talk! How cute is the last photo. Something I'd never have thought about. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm rather partial to your purple mash! Love your daffs.
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The brick definitely looks like a date rather than a number (if that makes sense - wonder at the history?) Clever use of the reflection in the television :) thank you for joining in x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just read your comment on my blog and see this is a separate blog - good idea, both Jak and Lovely Lady do the same :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set of photos, but my favourite has to be the brick wonder what stories it could tell.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super selection of photos! How wonderful to find the stone with a date on it, your meal does look very colourful:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an interesting set of photos. Love the brick one. Think I'll pass on the purple mash but yes please to onion soup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The date stone was a very interesting find :) A great idea for light and I love your colourful meal, I've never had a purple potato!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great selection for this month.
    What a find the rock was.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great fun pic of your grand daughter :) I was just introduced to purple potatoes this past week, they are surprisingly sweet.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes I like the brick photo also, what a fab find. The photo of your granddaughter is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your granddaughter's photo is lovely - they're so cute at that age :)
    I love plates of colourful veg - not sure I'd try the purple potatoes lol but I'm sure they were really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your colourful vegetables. I'd love to try the purple mash. You must have been thrilled to find that brick. 😊

    ReplyDelete